Medication Aide Update
This course will provide the necessary learning opportunity to satisfy the requirements of continued education for Certified Medication Aides in the state of Kansas. this course is a 1 credit hour course.
This course meets the guidelines set forth by the Kansas Department of Health and Environment.
This is a continuing education course required by the Kansas Department of Health & environment for the certification of Medication Aide.
Michelle Tiengo at email@example.com or 620.450.2187
1. Completion of PCC Application.
2. Current State Nurse Aide Certification license.
3. Current State Mediction Aide Certification license.
4. A copy of student social security card.
5. Signature of Student agreement and memo of understanding.
6. Provide a negative TB test that has been administered in the last
6 months of the start date of class.
7. Completion of State Application and a $20 check
made out to KDHE.