Ways to Give
- Cash -- Gifts by check, credit card, or monthly electronic transfer are welcome and appreciated. Many companies offer matching gift programs that double the contributions made by their employees.
- Memorials -- Families often specify gifts to the Pratt Community College Foundation in lieu of flowers. Memorial gifts can be allocated to the general scholarship fund or used to endow a named scholarship in memory of the loved one.
- Gifts In Kind -- Some people prefer to donate tangible goods or services in lieu of cash. Examples include collectibles, personal property, equipment, or valuable skills and services.
- Securities -- By donating appreciated securities (stocks, bonds, mutual funds), you may be able to avoid capital gains taxes on the "paper profits" and take an income tax deduction for the market value of your donation.
- Real Estate -- Gifts of real estate can be farm land, a home, commercial property, or any other type of realty. Your donation can be structured to meet your needs while benefiting the PCC Foundation. For example, you may donate your residence while retaining the right to live there for the rest of your life. Tax avoidance and tax deductibility are among the immediate advantages of donating real estate.
- Support the Annual Scholarship Fund with an online donation.
- Become a Sponsor or Donor for the Beaver Backer Bash (PCC's Annual Scholarship Auction) by contacting Jody Jorns @ 620-450-2179 or firstname.lastname@example.org.